Tuesday 28 January 2014

Photoshop Collage Research - 'Nightmares'

Research/Inspiration from Existing Digital Imaging Collages -

I chose the topic of 'Nightmares' as it is a very wide subject that will allow me to explore many different ideas and concepts for my collage. I did some research into collages similar to the direction I want my own to go in, in terms of the theme of nightmares as well as the style of digital imaging that I wanted to incorporate into my collage.


'Nightmares' Mood Board -

Next I gathered some images to create a mood board of the type of imagery I will be inspired by for my collage...
It includes some images with quite morbid themes as well as some obscure creates and ideas - particularly with the eyes as there are so many different creatives twists people have done to a photograph or vector of an eye - this is an idea I would like to explore. I would also like to use a lot of colour to create a kind of 'out of control' scene to reflect the idea we can't control what happens in our nightmares.

Inspiration from different Art Movements -



Inspiration from an Artist - JEFF KOONS -


PROPOSAL FORM -


No comments:

Post a Comment